Tuesday 7 September 2021

Tongan language Week

Today we had a task about tongan language week and we had to watch this video here the video will tall you how to pronounce the tongan words some of the words that you will learn if you go and read my slides are The word please you will learn it in tongan and in english and on the first slide I have added a mote on how I pronounce the word and when I went on to the next slides it would not work so if you are wondering why there are no motes it is beacuse I could not get it to insert to thee slides.

I found it easy to write the words on my slides beacuse I would just go to the video and just write it down and then just go to my slides and write it down on my slides.

I found it hard to pronounce some of the word so i had to keep on watching the video and learn how to pronounce the word in tongan.

Next time I will choose some different tongan words beacuse I do not want them to be the same.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Cameron,
    This is a great series of slides for Tongan Language Week. Your pronunciation is fantastic. Well done for using Mote. I like how you have put phrases in as well.
    Sometimes you can find your Mote recordings in your Drive when they won't upload immediately. Maybe you could have a look and the insert them that way.
    We heard Kali speak in Tongan this morning. I think it would be great to speak lots of languages.
    Keep up the great mahi! It's great to see you continuing to link sites for your reader to see and learn more.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.