Thursday 30 September 2021

September Reflection News Letter

Today we had to do our September reflection newsletter. We have to write about what we have been doing this month. I am most proud of my Freda Carlo Art work, you will be able to see this on my blog tomorrow.

What are you proud of this month?

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been doing blogging for 2 and a half years now.

I found it hard to remember what to reflect on because I do not remember what I was doing for the whole month.

next time I would like to do something different like change the background color and the images.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slides to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.