Wednesday 8 September 2021

Yoga Poses

 Today we had a task to make a slide about some yoga poses and I have added some poses to my blog and I have added a list of yoga poses and then on the other slides you will see me doing the poses that are on the list. So will you please go and read my slides and you will see what poses I have added. And how you will see my poses of me doing them I have done it in camera. one of the poses that I have done is tree and one other pose I have done is lord of the dance and if you want to see me do the dance you can look at my slides and I have missed some of them out beacuse I did not know how to do them.

I found it easy to learn how to do the poses beacuse they were in the video that we had to watch.

I found it hard to tack the photo and do the pose at the same time.

Next time I would like to try same different poses beacuse I think the one that I have chosen are to easy.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.

Press here to see the video. HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.