Wednesday 1 September 2021

Horse Motion Animation



 Today I had a task of create a motion animation. This was a really fun  but challenging task to do. I had so many ideas I could do to create an animation that it was hard to choose just 1.
I have also added some slides to this post to show the process I had to do to complete the task.
It was really interesting that you can turn photos into a motion moving video.
Can you please go and read my slides and watch the stop motion animation and I hope you like it I think it was really cool how I have done it. It was  really fun task.
 
I found it easy to do the setting and take photos beacuse you only have to move the items a little bit at a time between photos.
I found it hard to  get the video uploaded to my blog from the animation site that we were on.
Next time I would like to try a animation to see if I can get the flowing motion like  a waterfall.
My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.

My wow factor in this task was how the photos turned into a moving video. 

   





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cameron
    I really like you slide it's so bright and colourful. I can't see an animation video though? I love your first slide, that picture of the horse is awesome! Have a wonderful day lockdown learning and I will visit your blog again soon
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Your Stop Motion is just wonderful. Well done for problem solving on how to get it on your blog.
    I wonder how you could make a waterfall. Have you got any ideas?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  3. The excitement you had to be able to create this was awsome to see. The uploading of it got a bit hard for you, but to see the determination in getting the whole task finished was great. Keep up the amazing work you doing and never give up as it has showed if you stick at it you will get there. Helping your sister in the tasks also has been hard on you but you have been so willing and helpful to teach her new things also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.