Wednesday 15 September 2021

Shapes Indoors

Today we had to do an indoor scavenger hunt and we had to find shapes on the sheet that the teacher had on the whiteboard nd I have written the name of the shape in maori  and in English if you look at my slides you will see both the name in english and maori I have also added a purple and blue background also a pitcher of the shape that I had found around the class. 

I found it hard to find the shapes around the class beacuse we did not have much of some of the shapes in the class.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been doing blogging for 2 and a half years.

Next time I would like to try and find some different shapes and a different background beacuse I do not want it to be the same.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.