Tuesday 7 September 2021

Bouncy Egg

 Me and my family decided to do an experiment and we decided to do the bounce egg experiment we had to leave the egg in the cup for 24 hours and when we had left it we had just keep on going and seeing what was happening it was a fun experiment a if you watch the video you will see what my egg had turned out like and will you please watch my video beacuse it took me a long time to do the experiment it was so much fun. Me and my family loved the experiment will you keep an eye on my blog beacuse we will  be trying to make crystals from out of a cup.

I found it easy to put the egg in the cup and fill it up with vinegar until it was covering the top of the egg.

I found it hard to know what height to drop the egg from beacuse it does not tell you how high you have to drop it from.

Next time I would like to leave it in the cup a little longer and see what happens beacuse I have only left it for 24 hours so next time I would like to leave it for 48 hours.

My learning object shows that I can insert a video to my blog.





1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Cameron
    This is an exciting experiment. Why does it bounce? What chemical reation happened? Can you research the science behind the experiment?
    The hardest part is WAITING! Do you agree?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.