Thursday 17 June 2021

how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly

 This week for writing we had to use a digam in our writing and the title of my writing is how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly and in my writing am explaining how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly.if you look at my writing and you look at the bottom you will w\see my diagram that I drew in my writing book.

I found it hard to use a diagram because we do not use them alot. 

I found it easy to type it on docs and then published it to my blog.

Next time I will have a different title and not the same beacuse do not want it to be the same.


How do caterpillars turn into butterflies

Did you know caterpillars turn into butterflies in two weeks

They eat leaves and food around their house to get ready to hydranate  then they mack there cacone to sleep in they sleep in the cacone for two weeks when they wake up the turn into a butterfly but it takes about two hours for their wings to stretch out and then they can fly all over the city and lay more eggs to turn into caterpillars then they will turn into butterflies.Then for the other butterflies take about 3 days to lay more eggs because they have to be a right age to lay more eggs.

Do you know any facts about butterflies ?

This is my diagram 


   


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. My name is Jaxon from mangapapa school in Gisborne. I didn’t know that It took two weeks for a butterfly to become a caterpillar. I also didn’t know that it took two hours for the caterpillar to grow wings and while it was in a cocoon . Did you find any other facts about butterflies? And here's my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.