Wednesday 8 September 2021

Marble Maze

 Today we had a task to make a marble maze and the one that I have made took me about half an hour and I did not choose any of the patterns I made my own and it was so much fun will you please go and see my pitcher that I have added and you will see what my maze looks like. I have also used only read I was going to make a pattern but then I just used one color and the color that I have used is red and if I had done a  pattern the colors I would of used is yellow and red. 

I found it easy to look at the pattern on my computer and then mack the pattern that was on the computer on the ground.

I found it hard to mack the blocks strait and then my mum just said that it does not have to be perfectly straight.

Next time I will try and make a different pattern and find one on the internet beacuse I do not want the same.

My learning object shows that I can insert a pitcher to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.