Friday 3 September 2021

Check In

 Today we had to do a check in and we had to tick of all the blog that we did this week for learning so please will you please go and see what I have done this week and you can also go and check what I have blogged further down my blog so please if you really like the one that I have ticked of you can go and see them further on down my blog so please see my slides and then go and see my blogs that I have done this week.

 found it easy to put the screenshot and put it on my slides beacuse I learnt how to add a screenshot to my sides when I was a year 4.

I found it hard to remember what I had done and what I had not done so I had to go on my blog and then see what I did this week.

Next time will try and finished all the tasks for the week.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Well done on all the learning you have been doing this week. I have enjoyed reading all your blogs especially all the Stop Motions.
    Keep up the fantastic blogging.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cameron
    Wow wee! You sure should be feeling proud off your lockdown learning. It's been really nice commenting on your blogs you have done some great quality work.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.