Tuesday 7 September 2021

Turtle Facts

Today we had a task. We had to drew a turtle then we had to write five Wow facts around the turtle that we had drawn. I had drew my pitcher the night before and if you want to see my fact and pitcher will you please go and have a look at the pitcher that I have added at the bottom of the blog post it had taken me 2 pieces of paper then I had got it write and it was so much fun when we had to drew it. I have also colored my turtle in and I like  to color my turtle in it was really fun. This is one of the funnest tasks that I have done during lockdown.

I found it easy to write the facts around the turtle beacuse I had done the researching the night before.

I found it hard to drew the turtle beacuse i had not drew for a really long time beacuse I am usually outside with my sister.

Next time I will try and choose some different facts beacuse I do not want the facts to be the same.

My learning object shows that I can insert a pitcher to my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Cameron,
    This is a great poster. I love the drawing you did. Your WOW facts are fabulous too.
    Maybe you could include a title so your readers know what it's about.
    Keep up the great mahi!
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cameron
    This poster is awesome! I love your WOW facts, my favorite is that turtles have glands that remove salt from the water they drink. I did not know this!
    Thank you for Sharing your turtle facts with us today.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.