Monday 6 September 2021

Prayer Space

 Today at our google meet and I was on prayers beacuse the house and vice captains are on prayers for our google meet every week during lockdown. When our house is on prayers we have to have a prayer for a pray space or you can have both of them but dismorning I had to rush and mack my prayer space beacuse I had completely forgot that I was on prayers beacuse it was monday and the house and vice captains are on prayer. I like Doing prayers beacuse it makes me calm and happy.

I learnt what all the objects were and what there meaning was.

I found it hard to tack a photo from the right angle beacuse it is really hard to tack a photo on the chromebook because you have to tack a photo and hold the chromebook.

Next time I will make it look better beacuse I will put more objects on the prayers space and I will do my prayer space the night before.

My learning object shows that I can insert a photo to my blog.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron
    It's nice to see you have been on prayers again. Did you read a prayer? Maybe you could take a photo of the prayer and add it to your blog? I love the flowers, are they fresh from your garden?
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful prayer space with us today.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.