Monday 6 September 2021

Cat Are Better Than Dogs

 Today we had a  task and we had to either write about Dogs are better than cat or cats are better than dogs and the one that I have written about is cats are better than dogs so please will you please go and read my slides and learn about why I think cats are better than dogs will you please go and read my slides it would be nice because it had taken me about an hour and a half. If you read my slides you will know why I think cat are better than dogs. I had to watch 2 videos one was called 10 things about why cats are better than dogs and one was called why dogs are better than cats.\

I found it easy to write it on my slides beacuse I had written it all on paper and then I had written it on my slides.

I found it hard to write the fact down beacuse I could not remember what they had said in the video so that I could write it down on the video.

Next time I will try and write about something different beacuse I do not want it to be the same thing this time.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide on my blog.



 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron
    I agree cats are better than dogs.
    I like the statement you have made that cats are very quiet animals that meow and purr. Dogs are loud and bark alot so that can become rather annoying at times.
    Your slide is great Cameron. Keep up that quality blogging.
    I look forward to seeing you back at school soon.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.