Friday 3 September 2021

Kiwi Icon

 Today i had decided to do some research about Kiwi Icons (Kiwiana). I decided to research this to follow on with the Kiwi blog I had done because Kiwis are also a Kiwi Icon. Can you please go and ead my slides and learn about some kiwi icons that you maybe didn't know about so please will you please go and read my slides.

There are so many Kiwi Icons that are well known and used by many New Zealanders. 

I found it easy to research these on the internet on google beacuse they are so well known in New Zealand.

I found it hard to decide what icon to write a short note about as to why it is a New Zealand icon.

Next time I would like to try and use more background images.

My learning object show that I can insert a slide to my blog.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron
    I like your kiwiana icon blog. I like the paua shell you have talked about. I have seen people now decorating their masks by stitching a paua shell on the front they look very cool. I seen a man at the pharmacy with one on his mask, it looked really cool. Have you seen these masks. Thank you for going above and beyond with your research to teach readers of your blog about things that they maybe didn't know of before. Ka rawe!
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.