Thursday 2 September 2021

Pen Pal Letter

 Toady we had a task to write a letter to someone we have missed through lockdown so i have written to one of my best mates called Sebastian. He lives just a few houses away from me so we get to hang out and play with each other all the time when i am not doing homework or sports, even though he comes and supports me at some of my games and trainings.

I am going to write this letter out and drop it into his mailbox for him during our daily walk.

As we have not been able to see each other during lockdown it was been very hard for me as it has been very quiet at our house.

I found it easy to write a letter to him because he is one of my best mates.

I found it hard to keep this short as there is so much we have missed out on in talking to each other.

Next time i would like to try and write short notes to him every day and drop off to his mailbox so he can read and keep in touch that way.

My learning object show that I can insert a slide on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cameron
    I think Seb will live reviving your letter on his mail box. I really like how you have explained in your letter what you have been doing during lockdown. Hopefully not to long now and we will be back at school together again.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not surprised you wrote a letter to Sebastian as you been talking about him every day and say you cant wait until lockdown goes down to be able to see him. So neat you going to deliver to him. Keep up your amazing work our boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.