Monday 6 September 2021

Escape Room

 Today we had a task we had to do which was escape the room that she had made and you had to go to each room without getting touched by the creatures that were lurking around in each of the rooms. In some of the rooms there were only a few creatures and in some of the other rooms there were about 3 or 4 creatures but my favorite character that she had added was the wolf's beacuse I like how she added a long howl instead of just nothing. She has also done it to every other animal which makes it more exciting  I would like to try and make an escape room of my own as i think it would be really fun but I will have to ask Kylah how to do it as i am unsure how to make one and I would like to learn how to do it.

I found it easy to answer the questions that she had added and some of them I didn't really know so had to research before answering.

I found it hard to take a screenshot that was perfect because the creatures would keep on moving all the time.

Next time I would like to try and make a escape room of my own beacuse it looks really fun and exciting.

My learning objects shows that that I can add a screenshot to my blog.










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron
    Congratulations on escaping the escape room! The pictures of these characters used in the escape room a scary looking. I really like that the questions you didn't know you researched them before answering, that is what a great learner does. Your research skills are going to be exceptionale by the time we get back to school with all the researching you have been doing over lockdown.
    Ka rawe!
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.