Thursday 16 September 2021

Social Justice Week

 Today for reading we had to do a social justice week poster with our group and as a group we had to talk as a group we had to put down our thoughts on why  we think New zealanders treat each other fairly and we have been doing it for 2 days and If you keep a look on my log you will find a no girls allowed on my to play rugby on my blog.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been blogging for 2 and a half years.

I found it hard to write concentrate beacuse my group and I were talking to much and if we did not talk we would of finished in 1 day.

Next time I will not seat with my friends beacuse I am not getting my work finished.

My learning object shows that I can insert a doc to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.