Tuesday 31 August 2021

NZ Native Kiwi Writing

 Today I wanted to find out more about our national icon which is also a native New Zealand bird being the Kiwi. There is also a breeding wet/bushland at Motu here in Gisborne of witch I would like to organise to go and visit. If you want to learn more about Kiwis will you please go and read my blog post beacuse I would like you to learn about Kiwis.

I found it easy to research beacuse there are so many interesting sites to read and learn.

I found it hard  to write the facts in my blog beacuse there are so many facts that I had I had to write.

Next time I will choose a different animal to write about  beacuse I do not want to write about the same animal.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.


5 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Your facts about the kiwi are great. The image of the kiwi you have chosen for the first slide is amazing and so are the ones of the critters it eats. Your backgrounds are eye catching.
    Did you know there is a white kiwi?
    Which was your favourite WOW fact you discovered and why?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Naden
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and I have also done some research about the white kiwi and I have made a slide about the white kiwi.
      Thank you
      Ma Te Wa
      Cameron

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Cameron
    Another quality blog from you today, well done. I really like all the information you have put into your slide about Kiwis. My favorite slide was slide six talking about what Kiwis eat. You slides are easy to read and the background is very bright and colourful. It's really nice to see you experiencing with your blogs and trying new things. Do you think we could see a kiwi at our campsite? That would be neat!
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Cameron,
    This is a quality blog post! I like the introduction you wrote at the top of your blog post and then the information you hav included in your slides is very detailed.
    I especially like the design of your slides with the same background throughout and the font size means the text can be read easily! Ka pai tō mahi!
    I would also like to go to Motu and see Kiwis. I wonder if night trips are possible?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try and find out if we are going to be able to organize i visit to see the area at Motu. I was lucky when i was your age as i saw lots of Kiwis from living at Motu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.