Tuesday 24 August 2021

Adventure Walk Part 2

 I found some nice natural photo places to take some memory photos. These were some of the places we found  well we were out on our adventure walk. We took photos with drain pipes, stumps and lots of other things.We even found some rabbit holes in the piles of dirt on the way through our adventure walk.

I found it hard to find some different photo settings as it is manley just pine trees through the golf course.

I found it easy to take the photos and add them to my blog post.

Next time I will like to try and find near locations that I can explore.




 

3 comments:

  1. Hola Cameron,
    It looks like you are doing lots of exploring out on your walks.
    Is there any sign of rabbits by the holes?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could not see any signs of rabbits in the holes or around. We also looked in the bushes for some but we could not see any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Cameron,
      I used to spend hours waiting by rabbit holes to see if they would appear. I even took bits of carrots and put them by the hole to try and lure them out. It never worked. Maybe you will see them tomorrow.
      Remember to select the Reply button at the bottom of someone's comment to continue the thread.
      Mā te wā,
      Mrs Naden

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.