Tuesday 31 August 2021

Paralympics Writing

 Today for inquiry we had to write about what is the paralympic games and if you want to know what the paralympics are you can go and read my sides and you will learn about what the paralympics are and when it started and lots more I have written lots of facts and I would like you to go and read my slides and if you do you will learn a lot hopefully so please go and read my slides that I have worked on all day and it would be amazing if I could get a comment and I if someone could read my slides that would be good. I have learnt a lot about the paralympics beacuse I have been researching a lot about the paralympics  games and I have learnt a lot about the paralympics and I hope you will learn a lot to so please go and read m blog post and my slides.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been blogging for 2 and a half years.

I found it hard to research all about the paralympics and I also learnt a lot about the paralympics.

Next time I will choose something else beacuse I really do not wont to write about something else and not the something different.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.   


3 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Your facts are great. I can see why it took you a whole day to complete this task. I found it very tricky finding any information on the Paralymics.
    I am sad there is only one T.V. channel showing the events. I think it should be more widely advertised and covered. These athletes are very inspiring.
    Did you know Valerie Adams' sister Lisa won a gold in the discus throwing? They must be the only siblings in the entire world who have both won medals in the same month!
    Did you know that there is also Braille on the medals so the visually impaired can read it too?
    Which was your favourite WOW fact you discovered and why?
    Mā te wā,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cameron
    Wow! This is amazing! You have worked incredibly hard on this blog a super well done to you Cameron, you should be extremely proud of your efforts!
    I know you have been watching some of the Paralympics with Mum on tv, what have you liked watching the best so far. I woke up super excited today reading that our very own Sophie Pascoe won GOLD in the 100 Free event. Did you know that some of the swimmers are blind? How amazing is that!
    Keep up the quality blogging Cameron.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, to see the hours you put into researching and making notes as you went was incredible. The outcome certainly has paid off as the blog you have put together is full of amazing facts and information

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.