Thursday 5 August 2021

Japan Information Slides

 This week for reading we have been learning to skim and scan. We have been finding facts about Japan to add to our Japan information slides.We had to read 3 books and watch 2 videos and then we had to skim and scan through some facts about Japan. The slides that I have added is  about people,food,sports and animals from Japan I had so much fun skimming and scanning for facts. The facts  I found are really interesting.

Skim and scanning means you quickly read the book and scan means you scan for facts,

I found it hard to skim and scan beacuse I have never done it before.

I found it easy to find the fact and add them to my slides.

Next time I will change the color and I will choose different slides beacuse I do not want them to be the same.

My learning object shows that I can skim and scan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.