Friday 13 August 2021

Lisa Carrington

 This week for writing we have been writing about New Zealand athlete the athlete that I have chosen is Lisa Carrington we were learning to paragraph in our writing and if you want to learn about Lisa CArrington please go and see my writing at the bottom of my post in my writing I had to stick to 1 topic. In my writing you will find some facts about Lisa Carrington and the medals she has won at the olympics that she has been to.

I found it hard to stick to on topic beacuse I did not know what order to do the paragraphs in.

I found it easy to self assess beacuse I have been doing it for a year and a half.

Next time I will choose a different athlete beacuse I do not want to write about the same athlet.

My learning object shows that i can add my writing to a doc.

        Lisa Carrington

Name:Lisa Carrington

Date of birth:23 June 1989

Birthplace:New Zealand,Auckland's North Shore

Sport:canoeing 


Lisa Carington’s mum's name is Glynis and Lisa Carringtons dad's name is Pat. She also has 2 older brothers.Their names are Shawn and Brett. Lisa Carrinton is 32 years old. Brett plays men's soccer. Lisa Carrington played netball when she was a child and she aspired to be in the silver ferns.Shawn plays baseball. She competed in the k4 500m k2 500m and the k4 500m canoe and came 4th in the 2019 championship. She did canoeing in the 2016 Olympics, 2012 Olympics and the 2020 Olympics this year. She won 3 medals at the Tokyo Olympics. She won 2 medals at the 2016 Olympics and 1 gold medal at the 2012 Olympics.


Did you know that Lisa Carrington is the most successful New Zealand olympian having 5 gold medals and 1 bronze medal.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.