Friday 27 August 2021

My Prayer Space

 Today I was on prayers for St Francis (green house) I was on prayers for the google meet that we have at 9.30 every day to talk about what we have to do for our learning and we all pray together but well we are at home. The candle is for god's love and light, the blossoms representing spring is coming soon as part of god's nature. The driftwood cross is recycled items that I made from god's nature. The shells are for gods sea creations and the green cloth is for ordinary time.

I found it easy to find the objects to add to my prayer space .

I found it hard to pronounce what the objects represent.

Next time I will try and choose some different objects to put on my prayer space.

My learning objects show that I can insert a picture to my blog.



1 comment:

  1. Hola Cameron,
    Your prayer space and prayer were beautiful and thoughtful. Thank you for taking the time to think about what you wanted on your prayer space and why. The driftwood crosses you made are amazing.
    Thank you for sharing your prayer space with your readers. The Holy Spirit shines brightly in you.
    God bless,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.