Thursday 26 August 2021

Rugby Training

 Every day I have been trying to do some of my training routines to keep up my fitness levels for inter school rugby. I think doing this for half an hour twice a day will keep my fitness levels up ready for when we return to inter school rugby.

It would be great to see some of my teammates joining in with some of the training routines to keep our team strong. Maybe you could video some routines and blog it for me to add and try out.

I am not only doing this for myself but my team included, and also as the coaches put so much of their spare time to us I would like to respect that.

I found it easy to video of the exercises as I do them daily.


I find it hard to do on my own without my team support. 


Next time I will be trying out new skills that I am learning from watching videos from the internet.

My digital learning shows I can insert a video to my blog






4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cameron
    It's really awesome to see this fantastic video and to know that you are keeping up with keeping fit for rugby! I liked the stretches you have used at the start,and the hurdles. You will make a great rugby coach yourself one day. It's great to see you are adding in your digital learning object to your blog. Keep up this amazing blogging Cameron.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You as you already know how much I love my sports I just really need to keep up my fitness during this lockdown if mata pete could give me some ideas that would be great.
      Ma te wa
      Cameron

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Cameron, thank you for your reply. I will pass this message on to Matua Pete for you. He watched your video and was very impressed. He suggested that maybe you could email it to the rugby team if you have their email.
      Ma te wa
      Mrs Tamatea

      Delete
  2. Hola Cameron,
    It's great to see you exercising during Lockdown. Keeping fit is good for our body and soul. Your team mates and coaches will appreciate your dedication and effort.
    It gets really hard when you train on your own - you really need to be disciplined to do it every day - I am so proud of your efforts.
    Keep up the great mahi,
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.