Thursday 19 August 2021

Sea Lion puzzle

Today we had to make a puzzle of a sea lion  and w had to see what it reminded us of and I think that it reminds me of my mum and dad and love I had a fun  time doing the puzzle and it was super hard and it took me about 20 minutes to solve it but it was really cool when it was finished beacuse i could remember about my mum and my family and about loving and caring.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse i have been doing blogging for 2 and a half years.

I found it hard to solve the puzzle because we do not do many puzzles for school work.

Next time I will choose a different puzzle beacuse I do not want it to be the same.

My learning object show that I can insert a image to my blog. 



2 comments:

  1. Guten tag Cameron,
    Your puzzle looks amazing.
    Maybe you could put a link to the site you used in case your readers want to do a puzzle too.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cameron
    I love how you have explained what this puzzle has reminded you of. Family ate very important and I really like how you have said this puzzle reminds you of your mum,dad and love, this is so sweet.
    Do you think you could try another one and maybe try and add the link to the site you used. Adding a link would be a great learning object to show.
    It's great to see you are doing some amazing lockdown learning.
    I have enjoyed visiting your blog today.
    I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.
    Nga mihi nui
    God bless
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.