Monday 30 August 2021

Maths Escape Room

 Today for maths it was very hard as some answers were not there  or made the answers word not look right.

Question 6 asked how many nails left which would be 17 but the answer letter I think it should be is m being 108 which is how many used.

I found it really hard in some of it so asked mum for a little help. She Explained different things or different ways to get the answer so I had  some brain food and went back to complete.

I found it hard to find the answer beacuse it was getting really hard and confusing and it was also really hard because I had to stop and help my sister.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been doing bogging for 2 and a half years.

Next time I will try and answer all the questions by myself beacuse I had to get help by mum.

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Well done for working through the glitches and escaping the Maths Escape Room! I like your comment about persevering and going back to difficult questions.
    You are a very helpful brother too - your sister would have appreciated your kindness and patience.
    Have you ever thought about making an Escape Room? How could you make one? What would your theme be?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No never thought about making one.
      As we have noticed is that my sister and I have a lot of the same tasks so I have been trying my best to help her in any way I can as she is only year 4 and finds some tasks hard.
      Ma Te Wa
      Cameron

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.