Wednesday 11 August 2021

Native Rata Tree Slides

This week we have been learning to summarise.We have been writing same ideas and we will get a piece of wood and we will write what we write on our slides we will make the title in block letters today we have been making our slides and tomorrow we will be painting it on to the piece of wood. We will be painting our ideas on the pieces of wood and then we will be hammering it in to the ground by the tree that we chose. We had to read 4 books and then watch a video. I hope you like the plant that I have chosen.

I found it hard to find facts about the rata tree beacuse I have never read about the rata tree so I have learnt alot about the rata tree. 

I found it easy to make the slides beacuse I have used slides a lot and I found it easy to put the slides on my blog.

Next time I will choose a different tree beacuse I do want to learn about a lot more tree,s.

My learning object shows that I can add images to my slides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.