Monday 30 August 2021

Orca Writing

Today we had to research about either a orca or a cecader  and i choose to research about the orca and if you want to learn about orcas can you please go and read my slides beacuse they have lots and lots of fats and I hope you like the  facts that I have chosen and I hope you like the animal that I have chosen also. I would like you to go and read my slides beacuse I do want someone to learn something different about orcas.

I found it hard to make the slides and write the storey beacuse my brain had switched off and I was getting tired.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I have been blogging for 2 and a half years.

Next time I will choose a different animal beacuse I do not want to research about the same animal.

My learning show that I I can insert a slide to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cameron
    This is a great slide with alot of factual information about Orcas. I did not know that a female Orca can live into their 60s, wow!
    Keep up the great work Cameron.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.