Monday 30 August 2021

Making Homemade Pizzas

 Today my mum gave me the challenge to make homemade pizza for the family for lunch. Mum got the recipe and I had to get all the ingredients out to make the pizzas and it was really hard and confusing. I had to to make 2 large pizzas for the family beacuse we love the homemade pizzas so much it is so yummy and nice. This is the first time I have ever made the pizza in our family and my mum has made it every other time.

I found it hard to make the pizza beacuse I have never made it before.

I found it easy to find the ingredients beacuse I know where they all are.

Next time I will try and make a better pizza beacuse I think I could do better.

My learning object shows that I can insert a photo to my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    You have made me hungry! Your homemade pizzas look delicious.
    We have to make lots of pizzas because I have a big whānau but also because everyone likes different things on their pizzas. What toppings did you put on yours?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Naden
      I have updated my blog I accidentally uploaded my photos instead of my slides so will you go and see my slides and you will see what toppings I had on my pizza.
      Ma Te Wa
      Cameron

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.