Tuesday 31 August 2021

August Reflection

 Today since we are at the end of the month we have to do our August reflection  and we have to do the Reflection. If you want to know what I have been doing in August for learning please go and red my slides and you will see what I have been doing at school before lockdown and what I have been doing in lockdown and for lockdown learning and I hope you think what I think what i have been doing for lockdown learning is fun.

I found it easy to remember what to do beacuse we have to do this every month.

I found it hard to remember what I had done before lockdown at school and what I have been doing during lockdown.

Next time I will do something different on each of the blogs and I will change the pitcher beacuse I will be different next time I take the photo.  

My learning object shows that I can insert a slide to my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Dia dhuit Cameron,
    Reflecting on our learning is always great as we have a real sense of achievement, and can be proud of everything we have done.
    We actually haven't finished reading Megamonster so we will have something to look forward to when we all return to school.
    Maybe you could tell your readers why we made beeswax wrappers. Did you know that 6x is just doubling your 3x so you probably already know them!
    Keep up the great blogging.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki roa Mrs Naden
    Yes I do know my 3x I just keep forgetting beacuse I have just learnt them a couple of weeks ago and also thank you for the comment.
    Ma Te Wa
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.