Monday 30 August 2021

3 Wellbeing Challenges

 Today we had to do 3 wellbeing challenges and we had to roll the dice and it will give you a number and then you go to the sheet and look for the number that you got and then you have to do the challenge that it says you have to do you have to roll the dice at least 3 times and you have to do the challenges that you get. You have to take a photo or video of you doing that task that you got and I got 1,5,3 and me and my sister have the same work so we just work together and we do the tasks that we have each day and for the week.

I found it easy to do the tasks and take a photo at the same time.

I found it hard to choose one of the tasks that were in the numbers that I got.

Next time I will choose some different tasks on the numbers that I get

My learning object shows that I can add images to my blog.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cameron
    Wow you have been extremely busy!
    It's safe to say that you have completed the task inside the outline of your hand. Your blogs are truly of great quality with alot of helpful information. Keep up the terrific mahi
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.