Tuesday 29 June 2021

Gamefroot

 This week we have been doing a gamefroot.It has taken me 3 weeks and I have to do  same work beacuse when you play my game it wont start on the map Then you just for fall through the map and you can not get back to the map.Can you please give me same feedback so that I can add the feedback into my game play it here.

I found it hard to mack the game beacuse it is very hard and I had to restart and code the game again.

I found it easy to put it on my blog beacuse I know how to blog probably.

Next time I will change the p,layer and the background beacuse I do not want it to be the same.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.