Wednesday 16 June 2021

Perseus Character profile.

 This week for reading we had to make a slide about Perseus and what he is like. If you look at my slide you will see my character profile. We had to read a story called Medusa - The Quest of Perseus that was linked on our group and also to watch a video about Perseus. I think Perseus was brave if you want to know more then read my slides.

This week we were learning to infer, to infer means the story has clues but not the answer.

I found it easy to find out what Perseus character was like because I read the story and found examples of why I think he is like that.

I found it easy to infer because we have been doing it for a long time in reading and now I have a better understanding of what it means.

Next time I will change the colour because it is all the same colour.

My learning object shows that I can infer because I know how to do it.    

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cameron,

    Your reading slideshow is very informative. I like how you have put each of your ideas about Perseus as a character in their own idea box. You have evidenced why you think this about Perseus very well.
    Maybe next time you could add a link to the story you have been reading so we can see if we agree with you.
    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.