Thursday 17 June 2021

maths measurement

 This week for maths we have been doing measurement and we had to measure lots of things like our arm length,neck,foot,how tall.we had to do lots of measuring and it was really easy it took as not even 20 minutes to measure all the tasks on the sheet that we gt given at math time Jakob A and I did the measuring together and we had to do lots of  measuring this week and it was so much fun jakob A is shorter than me but he has a longer arm length and it was really funny when we figured that out.

I found it easy to measuring  beacuse we had learnt how to use a meter ruler.

I found it hard to remember what the measurement was to write in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.