Friday 18 June 2021

Tom Fedro

 This week for art we have been learning about Tom Fedro.This week we had to drew a lady like his but with different colors and the face is more strait his is tilted.

We were learning to use,long brush strokes,both sides of the paint brush,bright colors,bold lines,tints and shades to show light direction.


I found it hard to do light direction beacuse it is very challenging.

I found it easy to do the bold lines because all you have to do is follow the pencil line in black paint.

Next time I will change the colors beacuse I do not want them to be the same.

                        My art


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.