Tuesday 29 June 2021

June Reflection

 This week we have been doing our June reflection and if you look at my screen shot you will see what I have been doing this month.When you look at my screen shot you will see what I have been learning this month has been so much fun It has been so much fun this month.
 
I found it easy to remember what I did this month beacuse It was very easy to remember what I did this month.  

I  found it hard  to put it on my blog beacuse I did not know what to write.

Next time I will change the writing beacuse we do not do the same thing every month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.