Friday 4 June 2021

Samoan Language Week

 This week we have been learning about Samoa, because it is Samoan Language week. If you look at my slides you will learn about Samoa, I have been working really hard on the slides and learning a lot about Samoa. I hope you like my slides.

I found it hard to find facts about Samoa because we don't really learn about it. I found it easy to put it on my blog because I have been doing it for a very long time. Next time I will try and make my own slides because I want to add my own facts about Samoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.