Friday 26 March 2021

te kuri a paoa

 For art we had to draw te kuri a pawo and then we had to color in te kuri a paoa and then we had to color in on the chalk lines with blake pastil and then we had to stick it on to a piece of paper and we had to go to the teacher to get our name put on it and then we had to tack a photo and put it on my our blog so please go check my slides and see how to make te kuri a pawo

I found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably.

I found it hard to drew because i am not use to drawing.

Next time i will try to make it look probably because i think i can draw better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.