Friday 19 March 2021

optical illoushin

 This week for reading we had to make our own optical illusion if you look at my slides then you will see my optical illusion on the second slide. My optical illusion is my hand the first step is that i have to crace my hand the second step is that i have to draw lines through my hand that i draw and the 3rd step is to color it in and then tack a photo and put it on your slides and then you have to blog it and put it on your blog so please look at my slides and see my optical illusion.

I found it hard to draw my optical illusion because i was really confused.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably now.

Next time i will change the color of my hand because i do not what it the same as this hand that i drew this time.

My digital object shows that i can make connection between what I read.

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cameron,
    I am Ciara from campion college,
    I really like your optical illusion and the colours go really good together.
    next time for the last slide you could maybe make the words a bit more visible because I can't really see them.
    From Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cameron,
    Wow! This is a really colourful and eye-catching blog post because fo the way you have put your art on the slide and animated it. How long did it take you to do your hand. It looks like you have to be very careful with your colours and colouring in.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.