Thursday 18 March 2021

My favorite sport

This week for sciber smart we were learning to use mote which is a voice audio and then you can insert it to your slides you only have 30 second to talk of what you want to talk about on m slide i have talked about my favorite sport is rugby so if you want to find out what club i play for then look at my slides and listen to the recording  on my slides.

i found it hard to use mote because i have just started using it today.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably.

Next time I will make the slide a little bit fancier because it is blank.

My digital object shows that i can use mote.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.