Tuesday 9 March 2021

february reflection

 For the rest of this year we will be doing a reflection for every month for the rest of the year and you will see one on my blog at the end of every month it is just to reflect on the month about what we do in class and with the school and what we do around the school.

I found it hard to remember what we did this month because i do not remember what we did this month.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably now.

next time i will make  it look a little bit funny because it looks blank 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.