Thursday 18 March 2021

Goal Setting

 This week for enquiry we did our goal setting as a class and the teacher gave as some ideas of what we could write if you didn't want to use the iders then you could use your own  but on my goal setting i use some of the ideas that the teacher gave us  we had to do a social goals and we had to a learning disposition goal and we had to do a academic goal and for all my goals i have used some of the ideas that the teacher have given as.

I found it hard  to writ the goals because it was really confusing where we had to write the goals.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because  i know how to blog probably now on my blog.

Next time i will write a little more because i think i can write more on my slides

My digital object show that i can write my goal settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.