Monday 12 April 2021

womens native tree trust

Yesterday we went to the native tree trust and planted some seeds and next time we will be going to the native tree trust to see how our trees are going at the native tree trust we went under the shower it was so cold and nice i loved it so much and i liked the dogs that we had seen there.  

I found it hard to write on my blog because i did not know what to write.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because I know how to blog proply.

Next time I will make it look a little bit better because it is a bit blane. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron,
    It was a lot of fun at The Women's Native Tree Nursery. What will happen to the seeds we collected and the cuttings we planted once they grow?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.