Friday 16 April 2021

My Culture and Me

 This week we have been learning about each other cultures and we have made a slide about our culture and we had to present it to the class and we had to blog it after  i was the only one that did Australia and lots of people did Scotland and lots of people did New Zealand 

I found it hard to find the information Australia because I did not know what facts to choose.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably

Next time i will change the background because it is a bit blane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.