Friday 16 April 2021

Marie Noho

 Yesterday went to the marie and i had so much fun because me and all my friends were playing tug o war and it was so much fun and we played dodgeball with our principal and we had won a lot of times we stayed at the marie for 2 hole days and we went on thursday and came back on friday it was so much fun i loved it a lot.

I found it hard to choose the pitchers because there was was  many to choose from.

i found it easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog probably.

Next time i will make it look better because it is a bet blane.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.