Wednesday 24 February 2021

Fingerprint task

 This week for reading we had to do an experiment about fingerprints and we had to stamp our fingerprints out of ink, we had to put our finger in the ink and then print it in our book it was so much fun. We are learning how to identify whose fingerprints are who because on Friday we are working out a crime scene.

I found it hard to follow the instruction sheet, because i found the instructions confusing.

I found it easy to put it on my blog because I know how to blog.

Next time I will take a better photo because it is a bad photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.