Monday 15 February 2021

Chinese New Year poster and lantyen

For reading this week we had to make the poster about Chinese new year and we have to watch a video read a book.and we have to make a Lantern. Do you know what animal presents your year of the zodiac.

I found it  easy to put it on my blog because i know how to blog really good now.

I found it hard to find a font that went with chinese new year.and hard to mack the lantin.

Next time i will make it look a little bit better because it is a bit blank.and i will mack the lantin neater.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.