Friday 12 February 2021

2021 profile


My name is Cameron. I am in year 6. And I go to St Marys school.I have 3 sisters, one brother and mum and dad. My family is all from gisborne. I am looking forward to being in room 1 with Mrs Naden being my teacher.

I like reading. And I like writing a lot.I enjoy athletics sports day and I enjoy all the sports at Saint marys to. I am good at running. I am good at reading and writing. My goals for this year are getting better at reading and writing.

I am looking forward to all the sports and activities like Athletics and cross country. I am looking forde to being in Mrs Naden’s class room 1 because she is the best teacher in the school. She lets us do really fun work in room 1.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron,
    It's great to read your updated profile for 2021. I'm sure you will have lots to share on your blog this year. I look forward to reading your posts.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.