Thursday 13 May 2021

Sign Language Screencastify

This week for reading we were learning to analyse and synthesise, this means I needed to read articles and watch videos to get the information I needed to make my own name in Sign Language. This week is Sign Language week in New Zealand. We had to make a screencastify about how to do our name in Sign Language. On my blog I have put two videos the first one I messed up a bit because you couldn't see my hands and so I had to re-record and the second one is my perfect one because you can see my hands at all times and I could remember how to sign my name.

I found it easy to upload my screencastify on my blog because we have used this before.

I found it hard to take my screencastify because I have so many letters in my name and I had to remember all seven of them and the Hi my name is as well.  

Next time I will find a quieter place so it is not so loud when I am recording. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.