Thursday 20 May 2021

New Car

 This week for reading we had to make a car on a slide the car that we had to make it could not be invented and we have been working on this car for a very long time.We were learning to analyse and synthesise which means you have to find information and then write it in your own words.

I found it hard to mack the car because we had to use lots of things.

I found it easy to find the information because  we only had to read a book and find it.

Next time I will make it look more cool because it look plain.

  

1 comment:

  1. Ello Cameron, my name is Hiwatt and I'm from Owairaka School.
    I think your blog post is really cool and if this car was real no one would ever be hungry while driving. Question what gave you the idea for the foods and lamborghini sign?
    Laters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.