Thursday 28 May 2020

Duck Shooting at the River

We were learning to describe in our writing.
I found it tricky to use juicy verbs and different sentence starters.
I found it easy to voice type and put it on my blog.
 
I was at the river looking for ducks in the river. We walked around the corner and we saw some amazing ducks.We got out our gun and we shot an amazing duck. In a minute the bullet hit the duck. The dog barked and it put the duck on the ground. We picked it up off the dirty ground and put it in a sack.And I looked for more ducks but we only found  3 ducks. We could see  no more ducks in the river. We went to the Different River. There were a lot of ducks in the river. We left some for the next time  at in the river. We got some and we took them and had some for lunch. I had to cook them and it was the best duck I have ever had. My sister does not like it at all so my Mum said that I had to eat it all up. It was a delicious duck. I loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.